State Tested Nursing Assistant
Cleveland, OH 44114
Healthcare Reserves, a division of The Reserves Network, is a leading provider of staffing services in Allied Health, Nursing, and Medical Office staff. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements.
Healthcare Reserves has partnered up with a Long Term Care Facility in the Cleveland Ohio area and we are looking for STNA's for a Temporary to permanent position.
- The STNA provides daily resident and patient care in accordance with the nursing procedures and as instructed by the Charge Nurse.
- Ensures that the Plan of Care is maintained for the resident or patient.
- Provides for assigned resident and patient Activities of Daily Living (ADL) including personal hygiene, elimination, comfort and safety, ambulation, lifting, skin care, nutrition, and hydration.
- Assists with the care of the dying resident and provides post-mortem care.
- The STNA observes and reports the presence of pressure areas and skin breakdown.
- Assists with the application of nursing treatments as required.
- Provides daily rehabilitative/restorative procedures as required.
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth and personal interest, as well as a calm environment throughout the unit.
- Answers resident calls promptly.Checks rooms for all medications and unauthorized food items, reporting findings to the Charge Nurse.
- The STNA maintains patient rooms, work areas/equipment in a clean, sanitary and safe manner and follows established infection control/standard precautions, reporting all hazardous conditions to the Charge Nurse immediately.
- Attends all-employee and departmental meetings and in-service training as scheduled or as directed.
- Willingly and consistently shares observations and insights of departmental operations that may improve quality and efficiencies of department
- Measures and records all entries, such as ADL coding, intake/output, temperatures, weight, etc. in the electronic medical record (EMR) or as directed by the Charge Nurse.
- Reports all changes in resident's or patient's condition to the Charge Nurse as soon as practical.Reports all concerns and complaints voiced or shared by residents, patients, or family members.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in good standing on the Ohio Department of Health Nurse Aide Registry required.
- 1+ Years of Long Term Care Acute Care or Facility experience
- BLS CPR from American Heart Association
- 2 Step TB
- Statement of Good Health
- Hep B Documentation or declination
- Flu Documentation or declination
About Healthcare Reserves
Healthcare Reserves exists to be different, as it is easy to be the same as other staffing providers in our space. We aim to foster a collaborative work environment where people have the freedom to be creative, to put their ideas on paper, and most importantly, to execute – in other words, don’t hold back from being a “thought-leader”, regardless of position, if that’s what it takes to be the motivated and energetic person our healthcare professionals and customers deserve. We strive to place quality people in a position they are right for – we take the time to listen, to understand and discover what our team members and customers truly want and need in order for them to say “yes”!