Cleveland, OH 44113
Healthcare Reserves is a leading provider of staffing services in Allied Health, Nursing, and Medical Office staff. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements.
Healthcare Reserves is hiring a full-time Respiratory Therapist for our very respected and reputable client in the Cleveland, OH area.
Respiratory Therapist Responsibilities:
- Provide appropriate treatment to help residents maintain or attain the highest level of respiratory function possible within the confine of his/her physical condition
- Recommend and/or provide appropriate treatment, preventative measures to prevent decline in residents’ respiratory function
- Provide appropriate residents or caregiver education to help residents maintain or attain the highest level of respiratory function possible within the confines of his/her physical abilities.
- Operate respiratory therapy equipment safely and effectively
- Maintain timely and accurate resident reports as required by federal, state and local regulatory agencies and third-party payers
- Perform all duties assigned in an effective timely and professional manner
- Valid Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) license in the State of Ohio
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as licensed respiratory therapist
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Associates degree required
- Must clear background checks and pre-employment drug screenings
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as a valuable part of a team
About Healthcare Reserves
Healthcare Reserves exists to be different, as it is easy to be the same as other staffing providers in our space. We aim to foster a collaborative work environment where people have the freedom to be creative, to put their ideas on paper, and most importantly, to execute – in other words, don’t hold back from being a “thought-leader”, regardless of position, if that’s what it takes to be the motivated and energetic person our healthcare professionals and customers deserve. We strive to place quality people in a position they are right for – we take the time to listen, to understand and discover what our team members and customers truly want and need in order for them to say “yes”!
If interested please send a resume to: NEOhio@hcreserves.com