Registered Nurse (RN)
Cleveland, OH 44114
Healthcare Reserves is a leading provider of staffing services in Allied Health, Nursing, Medical Office professionals. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements.
Healthcare Reserves has partnered with a Long-term Acute Care Hospital in the Cleveland area and we are currently looking for Registered Nurses for per diem and contract opportunities.
Summary: Registered Nurse, Cleveland Ohio
Under the direction of the RN Nursing Supervisor, and the Director of Nursing, the Registered Nurse delivers efficient and effective nursing care while achieving positive clinical outcomes and patient/family satisfaction.
Operating within the scope of practice defined by the State of Ohio Nurse Practice Act and delegates aspects of patient care to LPN's and CNA's consistent with their scope of practice.
The Registered Nurse manages patient care by performing nursing assessments and collaborating with the nursing team and other disciplines, residents and families to develop effective service plans.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing is required.
- Must be currently licensed by the State of Ohio Board of Nursing.
- Experience is preferred in Acute Tele/MedSurg, Rehabilitative or geriatric nursing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of nursing principles required, including the ability to recognize and identify symptoms and manage emergency situations.
- Knowledge of medications, their proper dosage, and expected results.
- Ability to coordinate, delegate and supervise unlicensed nursing functions.
- Ability to create a resident-centered environment.
- Basic knowledge of computer use.
- This position requires that the employee is able to read, write, speak and understand the spoken English language to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and visitors at the work site when responding to their medical and physical needs.
- Must provide verification of:
- BLS and ACLS CPR
- 2 Step TB within the last 12 months or Chest X-Ray within the last 3 years
- Statement of Good Health
- MMR Varicella and Tdap documentation or titers
- BLS and ACLS CPR
About Healthcare Reserves
Healthcare Reserves exists to be different, as it is easy to be the same as other staffing providers in our space. We aim to foster a collaborative work environment where people have the freedom to be creative, to put their ideas on paper, and most importantly, to execute – in other words, don’t hold back from being a “thought-leader”, regardless of position, if that’s what it takes to be the motivated and energetic person our healthcare professionals and customers deserve. We strive to place quality people in a position they are right for – we take the time to listen, to understand and discover what our team members and customers truly want and need in order for them to say “yes”!