Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN)
Mansfield, OH , New London, OH Mansfield, OH 44901
Healthcare Reserves is a leading provider of staffing services in Allied Health, Nursing, and Medical Office professionals. Our core business consists of flexible staffing and recruiting services, including, but not limited to, Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. We have a new and very exciting contract-to-hire opportunity with a leading home health provider in mid-Ohio. This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN) who is looking to gain additional management experience along with starting a career with an incredible organization!
Please see below for more details on what you'd be doing as a RN Case Manager:
• Travel by car with mileage reimbursement
• Utilizes principles of the nursing process to assist in data collection, planning and evaluation of nursing care.
• Demonstrates nursing knowledge and skills in the implementation of prevention, therapeutic and rehabilitative nursing care.
• Utilizes effective interviewing techniques; sets limits, and collects data based on specific role.
• Communicates and collaborates effectively with health care providers, third parties, patients and families based on specific role.
• Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or Physician of patient's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
• Responds to life saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
• Uses oral and written communication to convey pertinent information to members of the health care team in a timely manner.
• Completion of an accredited RN education program with a diploma, Associates or Bachelor's degree. Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred.
• 1 year experience in medical-surgical nursing.
• Experience in home health care.
• Experience working as part of a team and working effectively with persons and communities from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
• Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, within strict time parameters, and with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Registered Nurse, licensed in the State of Ohio.
• CPR certification is required.
• Valid driver's license.
About Healthcare Reserves
Healthcare Reserves exists to be different, as it is easy to be the same as other staffing providers in our space. We aim to foster a collaborative work environment where people have the freedom to be creative, to put their ideas on paper, and most importantly, to execute – in other words, don’t hold back from being a “thought-leader”, regardless of position, if that’s what it takes to be the motivated and energetic person our healthcare professionals and customers deserve. We strive to place quality people in a position they are right for – we take the time to listen, to understand and discover what our team members and customers truly want and need in order for them to say “yes”!