44012 , 44011 Avon Lake, OH 44012
Healthcare Reserves, a division of The Reserves Network, is a leading provider of staffing services in Allied Health, Nursing, and Medical Office professionals. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements.
Healthcare Reserves has partnered with an industry leading pharmacy and we are currently looking for Pharmacy Technicians to provide support to a pharmacy on the west side of Cleveland, Ohio for a Temporary-to-Permanent position.
We are currently seeking to hire multiple FULL TIME, DAY SHIFT, order entry/contact center based, Pharmacy Technician positions. Please reach out soon, 440-779-3830. NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS!
Responsibilities for this Pharmacy Technician position include:
- Performs order entry of prescriptions into the required pharmacy data base
- Answering the phones and assist in contacting doctors and patients via fax or phone
- Researching insurance billing options for a patient's eligible coverage options
- Checks in orders received from retail pharmacy and other vendors.
- Review billing edits if available or hard copy claims (if applicable). Edit claims per contract or payer guidelines to ensure billing requirements are met for timely reimbursement.
- Responsible for building relationships with patients to increase satisfaction, compliance, and referrals.
- Assist in other areas of the facility as needed
- Nationally certified pharmacy technician (PTCB) preferred but not required
- Pharmacy Technician is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Multiple health care plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
About Healthcare Reserves
Healthcare Reserves exists to be different, as it is easy to be the same as other staffing providers in our space. We aim to foster a collaborative work environment where people have the freedom to be creative, to put their ideas on paper, and most importantly, to execute – in other words, don’t hold back from being a “thought-leader”, regardless of position, if that’s what it takes to be the motivated and energetic person our healthcare professionals and customers deserve. We strive to place quality people in a position they are right for – we take the time to listen, to understand and discover what our team members and customers truly want and need in order for them to say “yes”!