Willoughby, OH 44094
Healthcare Reserves, a division of The Reserves Network, is a leading provider of staffing services in Allied Health, Nursing, and Medical Office staff. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements.
Healthcare Reserves is very excited to partner with a very reputable CCRC in a Cleveland east-side suburb in a search for a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity or a direct hire opportunity, and an opportunity to start a career with an award winning organization that is fully committed to providing top-notch customer service and patient care. Inquire within TODAY for this Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisory opportunity.
- Confirms staffing at the beginning of the shift.
- Fills in as a Charge Nurse and supports Admissions Nurses as needed.
- Remains visible to families acting as a point person and addresses family when they are present.
- Performs a nursing competency review and skill audit.
- Works with DON and/or Unit Manager to help reduce hospital re-admissions
- Audits State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) to monitor various tasks as determined by the Director of Nursing (DON)
- Supervises a designated area of the Nursing Department at a retirement community.
- Fosters a positive work environment that attracts, retains, and motivates employees.
- Interviews, selects, and orients new direct reports.
- Ensures that there is a reasonable and sufficient plan for staffing should a direct report be absent or a direct reporting position be vacant.
- Nursing degree from an accredited college, university or vocational school required.
- Current unencumbered license for the state of Ohio to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) required.
- One year experience as a supervisor in a hospital, long term care facility, or other related health care facility required.
- One year experience working as a nurse in a hospital, long term care facility, or other related health care facility required.
- Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and the Internet required.
- Proficiency with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
About Healthcare Reserves
Healthcare Reserves exists to be different, as it is easy to be the same as other staffing providers in our space. We aim to foster a collaborative work environment where people have the freedom to be creative, to put their ideas on paper, and most importantly, to execute – in other words, don’t hold back from being a “thought-leader”, regardless of position, if that’s what it takes to be the motivated and energetic person our healthcare professionals and customers deserve. We strive to place quality people in a position they are right for – we take the time to listen, to understand and discover what our team members and customers truly want and need in order for them to say “yes”!