Lorain, Ohio , Oberlin, Ohio Lorain, OH 44053
Healthcare Reserves, a division of The Reserves Network, is a leading provider of staffing services in Allied Health, Nursing, and Medical Office staff. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements.
Healthcare Reserves has recently partnered with a well-known health clinic in the Lorain, Ohio area and we are currently seeking a Medical Assistant (MA, CMA or RMA) for a temporary to possible permanent position:
Responsibilities for you as a Medical Assistant:
- Assist providers with exams and/or procedures per the established clinical guidelines.
- Maintains examination areas.
- Performs administrative or clerical duties as assigned, including filing, reception, scheduling, data entry and patient registration.
- Scribe activities including but not limited to performing functions & activities in EHR per the provider's instruction.
- Research information as requested by the provider.
- Tracking activities including but not limited to completing accurate and timely documentation of all communication with patients in their medical record.
- Serving as an Optometric Technician one day per week. Mainly serving as a vision care guide to patients and making the patients as comfortable as possible.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education for this Medical Assistant Opportunity:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 years experience preferred
- Vision/Optometric experience preferred
- Must be a graduate from an approved Medical Assisting Program.
- Familiar with EMR systems preferred (NextGen or Epic)
- Ability to work with and maintain highly confidential information
- MAs, CMAs and RMAs welcome based on experience.
About Healthcare Reserves
Healthcare Reserves exists to be different, as it is easy to be the same as other staffing providers in our space. We aim to foster a collaborative work environment where people have the freedom to be creative, to put their ideas on paper, and most importantly, to execute – in other words, don’t hold back from being a “thought-leader”, regardless of position, if that’s what it takes to be the motivated and energetic person our healthcare professionals and customers deserve. We strive to place quality people in a position they are right for – we take the time to listen, to understand and discover what our team members and customers truly want and need in order for them to say “yes”!