Licensed Practical Nurse
Cleveland, OH , Bedford, OH Cleveland, OH
Healthcare Reserves, a division of The Reserves Network, is a leading provider of staffing services in Allied Health, Nursing, and Medical Office professionals. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements.
Healthcare Reserves has partnered with a Long-term Care Facility in the Cleveland, Ohio area and we are currently looking for LPN's for per diem, PRN shifts.
The primary purpose is to assist in planning, organizing, developing, and directing nursing services for residents in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations as may be directed by the Director of Nursing or Administrator. You are also required to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times. Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psychosocial, educational, safety and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patients served.
8 and 12 hour shifts
- 1+ Years experience as a LPN in a LTC Acute Home Health setting
- LPN in good standing with the State of Ohio
- BLS CPR from AHA
- 2 Step TB within 12 months or Chest X-Ray within 3 years
- Physical or Statement of Good Health within 12 months
- MMR Varicella Tdap documentation
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility.
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
- Periodically review the department’s policies, procedure manuals, job descriptions, etc. Make recommendations for revisions.
- Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support personnel, in planning the shifts’ services, programs, and activities.
- Ensure that the Nursing Service Procedures Manual is current and reflects the day-to-day nursing procedures performed in this facility.
- Ensure that all nursing service personnel comply with the procedures set forth in the Nursing Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the activities of your shift as required.
- Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that the resident’s total regimen of care is maintained.
- Ensure that all nursing service personnel are in compliance with their respective job descriptions.
About Healthcare Reserves
Healthcare Reserves exists to be different, as it is easy to be the same as other staffing providers in our space. We aim to foster a collaborative work environment where people have the freedom to be creative, to put their ideas on paper, and most importantly, to execute – in other words, don’t hold back from being a “thought-leader”, regardless of position, if that’s what it takes to be the motivated and energetic person our healthcare professionals and customers deserve. We strive to place quality people in a position they are right for – we take the time to listen, to understand and discover what our team members and customers truly want and need in order for them to say “yes”!