LPN Medical Records Technician
Healthcare Reserves, a division of The Reserves Network, is a leading provider of staffing services for Allied Health, Nursing, and Medical office professionals . Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements.
Healthcare Reserves has partnered with a Pharmacy in the Brecksville,Ohio, area and we are currently looking for a LPN Medical Records Technician for a full-time temporary to hire opportunity. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a young and growing company. Ownership has great experience in healthcare and has historically always experienced very low turnover. Great chance to join a a company with a great culture and looking for long-term team members.
LPN Medical Records Technician Summary:
- Daily Entry of admissions, re-admissions, and literal orders
- Resident profile maintenance as it related to the medical record for contracted facilities
- Documentation of care and services to facilities
- Triage and assist with incoming departmental requests
- Ongoing quality assurance review of active orders in residents profiles
LPN Medical Records Technician Monthly & PRN Requirements:
- Produce and disseminate various reports from company software as scheduled & requested PRN
- Produce and disseminate printed medical records for contracted facilities as scheduled
- Review monthly physician's order sheets and process changes to literal orders or perform minor medication related changes
- Review monthly physician's order sheet to identify and communicate any changes to medication orders that require further review and possible action by the Medication Order Entry Department
- Participate in ongoing departmental QA initiatives such as monthly change over review prior to final monthly print and PRN QA projects as assigned by the Medical Director
- Work closely with the Conversion Coordinator and Operations/Management Team in all phases of the conversation as it relates to Medical Records
- Assist with providing pharmacy related information and samples of medical records for potential and new clients
- Manage and assist with initial data load of diagnoses and literal order information in residents profiles.
- Follow up with newly converted facilities to ensure customer satisfaction related medical records post conversation and make any adjustments as desired by the client's management team
- QA of medical records prior to the initial print of the medical records for the customer
LPN Medical Records Technician Requirements:
- In good standing with the State of Ohio as a LPN
- Experience in Medical Office/Records
- Assist with development of departmental policies and procedures
- Must be able to sit stand and be mobile for long periods of time
- Life and carry 35lbs
About Healthcare Reserves
Healthcare Reserves exists to be different, as it is easy to be the same as other staffing providers in our space. We aim to foster a collaborative work environment where people have the freedom to be creative, to put their ideas on paper, and most importantly, to execute – in other words, don’t hold back from being a “thought-leader”, regardless of position, if that’s what it takes to be the motivated and energetic person our healthcare professionals and customers deserve. We strive to place quality people in a position they are right for – we take the time to listen, to understand and discover what our team members and customers truly want and need in order for them to say “yes”!