22021 Brookpark Road, Fairview Park, OH 44126 Cleveland, OH 44126
Healthcare Reserves is a leading provider of staffing services in Allied Health, Nursing, and Medical Office professionals. Our core business consists of flexible staffing and recruiting services, including, but not limited to, Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements.
Healthcare Reserves is growing and with that comes additional opportunities to add to our team. With that being said, Healthcare Reserves is actively seeking a Healthcare Recruiter that possesses flexibility, adaptability, a strong sense of urgency, quality, reliability, and integrity.
Healthcare Recruiter Essential Activities
- Serves as the primary contact for clients and healthcare professionals in and effort to place individuals in the appropriate work environment that suffices both client and employee needs.
- Develop and manage client processing, billing, invoicing and all operational functions for the Healthcare Reserves division in conjunction with the Division Vice President.
- Independently develops successful research strategies utilizing online resources including LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Career Builder, etc., internal inventory, local software, local & national networks to create recruitment plans customized for each individual search.
- Review existing healthcare professional team members and previous job orders to determine opportunities for business expansion and growth.
- Maintain and review healthcare professional availability on an on-going basis and implement changes to recruitment strategies and candidate targets based on our clients needs.
- Manage and ensure quality control of all scheduling/logistical needs.
- Manage all day-to-day operational requirements for the Healthcare Reserves and provide all necessary administrative support to staff members.
- Provide leadership and make recommendations to Senior Management to improve the overall operations and its profitability.
- Participate in all meetings relevant to specific searches, search strategy, production board update, operations meeting.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- One year experience working as a recruiter in healthcare or other related field is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, experience w/ various recruitment job boards, websites and LinkedIn.
- Great communications skills, professional, organized, ability to work in fast paced environment.
We are also committed to our employees’ professional development and will provide you with ongoing training as well as opportunities for advancement. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus commission
- Health, vision, and dental coverage, and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development program and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
About Healthcare Reserves
Healthcare Reserves exists to be different, as it is easy to be the same as other staffing providers in our space. We aim to foster a collaborative work environment where people have the freedom to be creative, to put their ideas on paper, and most importantly, to execute – in other words, don’t hold back from being a “thought-leader”, regardless of position, if that’s what it takes to be the motivated and energetic person our healthcare professionals and customers deserve. We strive to place quality people in a position they are right for – we take the time to listen, to understand and discover what our team members and customers truly want and need in order for them to say “yes”!