Certified Pharmacy Technician
Brecksville, OH 44141
HealthCare Reserves, a division of The Reserves Network, is a leading provider of staffing services in Allied Health, Nursing, and Medical Office staff. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Current Ohio Pharmacy Technician Registration (required for one of the open opportunities.
- Basic computer knowledge skills required,
- Must have basic understanding of medical terminology, math and analytical skills.
- Minimum of one (1) year working in a Long Term Care pharmacy, hospital, or other health care pharmacy preferred
About Healthcare Reserves
Healthcare Reserves exists to be different, as it is easy to be the same as other staffing providers in our space. We aim to foster a collaborative work environment where people have the freedom to be creative, to put their ideas on paper, and most importantly, to execute – in other words, don’t hold back from being a “thought-leader”, regardless of position, if that’s what it takes to be the motivated and energetic person our healthcare professionals and customers deserve. We strive to place quality people in a position they are right for – we take the time to listen, to understand and discover what our team members and customers truly want and need in order for them to say “yes”!