Certified Pharmacy Technician
Avon Lake, OH 44012
HealthCare Reserves, a division of The Reserves Network, is a leading provider of staffing services in Allied Health, Nursing, and Medical Office staff. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements.
Healthcare Reserves has partnered up with a Large Pharmacy and we are currently looking for Certified Pharmacy Technicians to provide support to a pharmacy on the west side of Cleveland, Ohio for a Temp to Permanent position.
Under the supervision of a Pharmacist, these Pharmacy Technicians will prepare, package, and distribute medications in a fast-paced production environment. Overall, the Pharmacy Technician is primarily responsible for assisting the pharmacist in all areas of pharmacy operations and for maintaining outstanding customer service.
- Obtaining all the necessary information to perform data entry and dispensing accurately
- Answering the phones and assist in contacting doctors and patients via fax or phone
- Researching insurance billing options for a patient's eligible coverage options
- Preparing and submitting claims to ensure timely reimbursement including primary or secondary or tertiary claims
- Review, correct, and resubmit rejections for timely reimbursement per policy guidelines.
- Review billing edits if available or hard copy claims (if applicable). Edit claims per contract or payer guidelines to ensure billing requirements are met for timely reimbursement.
- Respond to written customer inquiries regarding account status within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt. Respond to verbal customer inquiries within twenty-four (24) hours. Research customer's accounts and document follow-up appropriately.
- Follow all contract or payer rules and regulations to ensure compliance when submitting claims.
- Responsible for building relationships with patients to increase satisfaction, compliance, and referrals.
- Assist in other areas of the facility as needed
- Nationally certified pharmacy technician (PTCB) meeting the qualifications of the Ohio State Board of Pharmacy regulations on qualified pharmacy technicians
- Minimum of two (2) years of pharmacy support experience or equivalent work experience and knowledge
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Multiple health care plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
About Healthcare Reserves
Healthcare Reserves exists to be different, as it is easy to be the same as other staffing providers in our space. We aim to foster a collaborative work environment where people have the freedom to be creative, to put their ideas on paper, and most importantly, to execute – in other words, don’t hold back from being a “thought-leader”, regardless of position, if that’s what it takes to be the motivated and energetic person our healthcare professionals and customers deserve. We strive to place quality people in a position they are right for – we take the time to listen, to understand and discover what our team members and customers truly want and need in order for them to say “yes”!