44012 , 44126 Avon Lake, OH 44012
Healthcare Reserves, a division of The Reserves Network, is a leading provider of staffing services in Allied Health, Nursing, and Medical Office staff. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements.
Healthcare Reserves has partnered up with a locally owned and operated pharmacy that has deep roots in the Greater Cleveland and Ohio area. We are currently seeking to hire multiple full-time, day shift, Contact Center based, Pharmacy Technician positions (NO NIGHTS, WEEKENDS, OR HOLIDAYS!) in Avon Lake, Ohio.
The duties carried out by Pharmacy Technician includes:
- Performs order entry of prescriptions into the required pharmacy database
- Answering incoming phone calls and assist in contacting doctors and patients via fax or phone
- Completes third part insurance forms and other paperwork
- Checks in orders received from Discount Drug Mart and other vendors
- Follows Discount Drug Mart Contact Center etiquette when speaking with patients, customers, prescribers, and fellow employees
- Provides store support and trains new users on PioneerRx pharmacy software
Education, Experience, and Qualifications
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Successful passing of both an Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation (BCI&I) criminal records check and a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) criminal records check
- Pharmacy Technician Experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities of Pharmacy Technicians
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Demonstrate working knowledge and proficiency in the practices related to this position.
- Ability to process information/merchandise through system.
- Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to interact well with all employee levels.
- Multiple health care plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
About Healthcare Reserves
Healthcare Reserves exists to be different, as it is easy to be the same as other staffing providers in our space. We aim to foster a collaborative work environment where people have the freedom to be creative, to put their ideas on paper, and most importantly, to execute – in other words, don’t hold back from being a “thought-leader”, regardless of position, if that’s what it takes to be the motivated and energetic person our healthcare professionals and customers deserve. We strive to place quality people in a position they are right for – we take the time to listen, to understand and discover what our team members and customers truly want and need in order for them to say “yes”!